Looking for something to lift you up during the first half of the week? These inspirational Tuesday quotes are sure to do the job!
It’s no secret that Mondays are hard; the weekend is just over, and you are plunged back into your daily routine for a brand new week. However, Tuesdays can be equally as challenging as you look forward to the majority of the week ahead, feeling like the weekend is still ages away.
Maybe you had a really tough Monday, or perhaps you’ve got some daunting tasks ahead of you throughout the rest of the week that you just can’t wait to get out of the way.
If you’ve made it through Monday but you’re still in need of some positive motivation, you’ve come to the right place. These inspirational Tuesday quotes will ensure you have the best week ever!
10. “Don’t let yesterday take up too much of today.” – John Wooden
Maybe things didn’t go quite right yesterday, and the week was off to a bad start. We all have Mondays like that sometimes.
We love this quote from John Wooden, which reminds us to leave yesterday in the past and treat today as a brand new day.
9. “You’re off to great places! Today is your day! Your mountain is waiting, so get on your way!” – Dr. Seuss
You can’t go wrong with a little bit of inspiration from children’s author and cartoonist Dr Seuss.
This is one of our favourite inspirational Tuesday quotes, not only for the message it holds but also for its very satisfying rhyme that Seuss is well-known for using in his books.
8. “I challenge you to let every day be a Friday. Give yourself permission to be happy every day.” – Joel Osteen
This quote from Joel Osteen helps us recognise that Friday is a mindset. You may have three days left of the week, but let yourself enjoy the day as if it was a Friday!
7. “Ambition is the path to success. Persistence is the vehicle you arrive in.” – Bill Bradley
It’s the little steps and everyday habits that get us to where we want to go. If you feel like giving up this gloomy Tuesday, use this inspiring quote from Bill Bradley to remind you to keep going. It will all be worth it when you achieve your dreams!
6. “Happy Tuesday! You got to admit, at least it sounds better than happy Monday.” – anonymous
You’ve already survived one day of the week, so what is a couple more? We love this quote because it’s just so true.
5. “It’s the possibility of having a dream come true that makes life interesting.” – Paulo Coelho
Having something to work towards and live for is what makes our lives worth living. That is why we love this quote from Paulo Coelho to help us through the start of the week.
4. “Tuesday is just another day…” ‒ anonymous
“Today is just another day
Unless you decide to make it
Set your goals.
Do your best to make today
Awesome, and to make
This is one of our favourite inspirational Tuesday quotes because it is so clever. By breaking down the letters from the word Tuesday, this quote provides us with some useful inspiration to make the day amazing.
3. “One small, positive thought in the morning can change your whole day.” – Dalai Lama
The Dalai Lama is known for his inspiring words of wisdom, and this quote is no exception.
Starting our day off with a positive thought such as, “today will be a great day”, will set the tone for the rest of our day, allowing us to enjoy even the gloomiest of Tuesdays.
2. “If we make the mistake of being negative, discouraged, grumpy, or sour, we’ve wasted the day.” – Joel Osteen
The world around us can look completely different depending on our own outlook. As Osteen explains, if we approach the day with a negative mindset, we will more likely have a bad day.
However, if we approach the day looking for positives, we will easily be able to find them. Thus, allowing ourselves to have a wonderful day!
1. “Did someone order a bright and sunny day? Well… here it is. Happy Tuesday!” – Anthony T. Hincks
Topping our list of inspirational Tuesday quotes is this lovely uplifting line from author Anthony T. Hincks. Adopting this attitude will surely help us stay positive this Tuesday!