Success looks different for everyone. However, these positive affirmations for success will certainly help you achieve your dreams, whatever they may be.
An affirmation is a positive statement or assertion that something is true. In recent years, with the rise of wellness culture online, affirmations have been everywhere – but you might be wondering how exactly you can use them to manifest success in your life.
Everything starts with a belief. If you believe in something, then you can make it so. Thus, comes the theory of affirmations and the law of attraction. By affirming your beliefs every day through positive thinking, you can manifest endless opportunities in your life.
So, whether you’ve got big career goals or are just working hard to create your dream life, these powerful affirmations will undoubtedly help you achieve your goals in life. So, here are our top ten best positive affirmations for success.
10. “I know I can achieve anything I want in life.” – one of our favourite positive self-affirmations
The truth is that no one is going to believe in us if we don’t believe in ourselves. By trusting in our own abilities and talents, we have the power to achieve an abundance of success.
So, using this mantra on a daily basis helps us to remind ourselves of our own capabilities and know that we have the power to achieve everything we dream of.
9. “I face challenging situations with confidence, courage, and conviction.” – we have the power to make the best of stressful situations
We all face challenges in life, whether it be in work or in our personal life. However, the most important thing is how we react in these situations.
Instead of letting negative thinking and negative emotions cloud our judgement or perception, reminding ourselves that we have the confidence to face these challenging situations is one of the best positive affirmations for success.
8. “I am open to new and beautiful changes.” – welcoming abundance
Dreaming of a new job or a new opportunity? Well, this is where the law of attraction comes in. To be able to notice these new opportunities or changes, we must first be open to them.
So, use this morning affirmation on a regular basis, and you will begin to notice avenues to success opening up in your life.
7. “I am enough.” – one of the most important affirmations for personal success
In a world that constantly tells us we aren’t good enough to achieve our dreams, it is important to remind ourselves that we are always enough.
If we’re open to learning and working to achieve what we want, then we are the powerful creator of our own destiny.
6. “Prosperity flows to and through me.” – don’t fall into the scarcity mindset
We can often fear that there isn’t enough opportunity to go around. This, however, is not the case. There is always an opportunity for abundance, but first, we must recognise this in order to welcome it into our lives.
This effective affirmation helps us focus on the positive in every situation. Therefore, opening up doors for us to achieve personal success.
5. “I am confident with my life plan and the way things are going.” – helping us stay on track
We all have doubts sometimes, worrying that we’ve made bad decisions about our lives or that things won’t work out the way we hope them to.
Life is a constant journey. So, this affirmation reminds us that everything will work out the way we’ve always dreamed. Therefore, helping us to stay focused on making our dreams a reality, even when times get tough.
4. “I am happy with who I am and can be.” – one of the best positive affirmations for success
To attract complete abundance into our lives, it is, first and foremost, essential that we are happy with who and where we are.
Affirming to ourselves that we are good enough and showing ourselves self love helps us to remember that we are worthy of all the good things that come into our lives.
3. “Everything is going according to plan.” – creating daily abundance and personal success
Rather than focusing on how we’ll be happy when we reach our final destination, it is always important to find joy and worth in our everyday activities to help us stay on course.
Similarly to number five, this affirmation helps us to dispel doubts and remind ourselves that we are on the right track.
2. “I am getting better every day and in every way.” – reframing how we view failure
We all make mistakes in life. We are human, after all. That is why using affirmations, such as this one, are useful motivational tools for reframing how we view certain situations in life.
Using this affirmation helps us work towards personal success by viewing our “failures” or mistakes as learning opportunities to help us work towards our ultimate goals and become better people.
1. “My experiences are essential for my growth and development.” – we always have an opportunity to grow
Topping our list of positive affirmations for success is this one that focuses on how our life experiences come together to make us who we are.
We aren’t born with endless knowledge about the world. Rather, everything we know comes to us through experience.
- “I let go of the negative feelings about myself and accept all that is good.”
- “I have all I need to make today a great day.”
- “I am confident in my unique gifts and talents, and I share them proudly with the world.”
- “I live in the present wonderful moment and trust in my future.”
FAQs about the best positive affirmations for success
Do affirmations for success work?
Yes! Affirmations help our mental health by helping us believe in ourselves and our capabilities for success. Therefore, helping us welcome success into our lives.
What is a good daily affirmation?
Louise Hay’s “I am in the right place at the right time, doing the right thing” is one of our favourites.
What is the most popular affirmation?
“I am enough” is one of the most popular affirmations.