The self love movement has taken the world by storm in recent years. Here are ten self love affirmations that will help you learn to love yourself on a daily basis.
Self love is a powerful tool for manifesting confidence, improving your quality of life, and boosting your mental and physical health.
Using these daily affirmations will help you to rid yourself of negative emotions and negative self-talk to allow you to create your dream life.
So, why not incorporate our positive affirmations into your daily routine to see what positive impacts they have on your life?
10. “I promise to be kind to myself because I deserve such kindness.” – the importance of looking after ourselves
Sometimes we neglect looking after or treating ourselves, thinking we don’t deserve it because we have work to do or need to look after others.
The truth is, however, that we can’t be our best selves if we don’t show ourselves love and kindness. So, this is one of our favourite positive affirmations for self love to implement into your daily life.
9. “I grant myself my own approval, the only kind I need.” – a great way to stick to our personal values
We can often be our own harshest critics, thinking the things we do and who we are aren’t good enough.
Using this affirmation is an amazing tool for reminding us that the only approval we need is our own. Therefore, stopping the opinions of others from holding us back.
8. “I am unlike anyone else, and that is my best gift.” – we are all individuals
We are all individuals with our own unique talents and gifts that we can offer the world. This affirmation that reminds us of that important fact helps us to use positive thinking to reframe our differences.
7. “I choose not to judge myself but instead, to forgive myself.” – being kinder to ourselves
As mentioned above, we often tend to be our own harshest critics. So, making the active choice to not judge ourselves is one of the best positive morning affirmations to start our days.
6. “I love myself; I love my body; I love my mind; I love who I am.” – one of the best daily self love affirmations everyone should be using
When it comes to self love and self-esteem affirmations, it really doesn’t get much better than this. This simple tool of reminding ourselves that we are deserving of love, particularly from ourselves, helps us lead a happy life.
5. “I am on my way to becoming the best version of myself.” – a simple tool for positive future thinking
Even if you don’t feel quite ready to embrace full-blown self love right now, focusing on the person you are becoming is one of the best ways to help us think more positively.
One of the best positive affirmations for self love for those who are just starting on their self love journey, try incorporating this into your daily self love affirmations routine.
4. “I am unaffected by the judgment of others.” – a hugely successful affirmation to help us escape the opinions of others
When it comes to self-esteem affirmations, this one has to be among the most important. No matter who you are or what you do, people will always have something to say about it.
So, remind yourself that their opinions don’t matter, and you’re doing a great job!
3. “This body makes things happen; this body is strong.” – our bodies really are amazing
In today’s society, marketing companies try to make us dislike or feel bad about our bodies, so we’ll buy their products or go on their diets to improve ourselves.
Because of this, many of us have poor relationships with our own bodies. Using this affirmation reframes the idea that our bodies need to look a certain way. Instead, reminding us of how lucky we are to have our physical health and all the amazing things that our bodies help us do.
2. “I am enough.” – an important reminder
Short, sweet, and simple. Simply reminding ourselves that we are good enough is one of the most successful affirmations any of us can implement into our lives.
If we constantly feel like we’re not good enough, then all we’ll do is hold ourselves back. Try using these three words every day and see how your mindset starts to change.
1. “My space and boundaries are important.” – don’t feel bad for saying no
It’s okay to say no. You don’t have to feel like you’re being selfish or difficult if something is making you feel uncomfortable.
You can only be your best for others when you are feeling your best inside. Therefore, reminding yourself that your boundaries are important is one of the most powerful positive affirmations for self love.
- “I have never given up even when life gets hard; I am still here.”
- “I can do anything I set my mind to.”
- “I am worthy.”
- “It is okay to be unapologetically who I am.”
FAQs about the best positive affirmations for self love
Do affirmations help with self love?
Yes! Affirmations can shift our mindset, reminding us that we are worthy and that our wants and needs are important.
What are the most powerful affirmations?
Personally, we think “I am enough” is one of the most powerful affirmations.
How do you set an intention for self love?
Actively incorporating self love practices into your routine and making time for yourself are some great ways to set an intention for self love.